Are you passionate about pitching and promoting brands? Do you have an eye for up-and-coming brands and products? Do you enjoy research and analysis?
Motivf is looking for candidates who embrace hard work and thrive in fast-paced, collaborative environments. The chosen candidate(s) should be available for a 6 to 8 week internship starting in June 2020. The Marketing/Branding intern will assist our team in the execution of branding and product pitches with the objective of promoting and raising attention for 2 to 3 campaigns or brands. The intern must have a strong and consistent work ethic, intellectual curiosity, and a desire to collaborate and work on a team.
Work You’ll Do:
• Assist team with writing, researching, curating and creating content
• Participate in brainstorms and project meetings
• Study the creative marketplace, assess competitor’s work, and stay current with client industry, trends, and competition
• Perform market research to support sales leads
• Ability to coordinate projects from inception to completion and meet demanding deadlines
• Fast learning ability for new systems
• Excellent communication, team-building and presentation skills
• Impeccable time management and prioritization skills
• Curiosity about industry, client, and academic news
• Strong analytical skills
• Pursuing a degree in Marketing, Communications or a similar field
• Familiarity with marketing research and measurement best practices
• Familiarity with marketing and communications data management tools and technologies, such as Salesforce and Marketing Cloud
How You’ll Grow:
At Motivf, our professional development plans focus on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe in life-long learning. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills, work with industry-leading talent on a daily basis, and hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning to continuing education programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career, while delivering products and services to both global and local clients.
How to Apply:
Please fill out an application and upload a resume and any examples of work at the link below.