Are you passionate about mapping and GIS data? Do you have an eye for innovative design?
Motivf is looking for candidates who embrace hard work and seek to develop their geospatial skillset through a high energy, collaborative environment. The chosen candidate(s) should be available for a 6 to 8 week internship starting in June 2019. The interns will have team-based projects that reflect real world problems, with the objective of showcasing their analytical skills. The interns must have a strong and consistent work ethic and desire to work on a team.
Work You’ll Do:
• Spatial analysis in order to present map creation and all other areas of research.
• Coding and updating in compliance with data development and processing.
• Produce cross-tabulations and conduct basic statistical analyses of datasets
• Prepare templates, data schemas, collection applications and surveys
• Capacity to learn new data management systems quickly
• An eye for detail
• Familiarity with data science and data visualization
• Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in GIS or related field
• Self-Starter with tons of initiative, creativity, and drive
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Python web application development experience
• Remote Sensing and LiDar experience
• Credentials in Geographic Information Systems, Data Analysis, or related experience
• Familiarity with geospatial data management tools, geoprocessing algorithms, and geostatistical analysis
• Familiarity with GPS data collection or assessment
How You’ll Grow:
At Motivf, our professional development plans focus on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe in life-long learning. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills, work with industry-leading talent on a daily basis, and hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning to continuing education programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career, while delivering products and services to both global and local clients.
How to Apply:
Please fill out an application and upload a resume and any examples of work at the link below.