Artificial Intelligence Intern
Are you passionate about measuring and understanding behavior? Do you dream about the day that you can outsource decisions that you don’t want to make to your device? Are you excited about the future of work and want to help shape it?
Motivf is looking for candidates who embrace hard work and thrive in fast-paced, collaborative environments. The chosen candidate(s) should be available for a 6 to 8 week internship starting in June 2020. The AI/Machine Learning intern will assist our team in the development of internal and external-facing tools to simplify operations using AI. You will get hands-on experience with machine learning and natural language processing, helping to develop tools that facilitate marketing and business development. The intern must have a strong and consistent work ethic, intellectual curiosity, and a desire to collaborate and work on a team.
Location: Washington D.C., Maryland, Virginia, Nationwide (USA).
Work You’ll Do:
• Map potential customer journeys and identify opportunities for AI application
• Storyboard and script customer chatbot interactions
• Develop and deploy a chatbot to the Motivf website
• Participate in meetings and brainstorming sessions
• Ability to coordinate projects from inception to completion and meet deadlines
• Fast learning ability for new systems
• Excellent analytical skills
• Impeccable time management and prioritization skills
• Curiosity about industry, client, and academic news
• Strong communication skills
• Interest in learning and applying human-centered methodology
How You’ll Grow:
At Motivf, our professional development plans focus on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe in life-long learning. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills, work with industry-leading talent on a daily basis, and hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning to continuing education programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career, while delivering products and services to both global and local clients.
How to Apply:
Please fill out an application and upload a resume and any examples of work at the link below.